I am moderating two webinars for Infosecurity Magazine in November 2016. The topics are below. Please contact me if you’re interested in speaking at either session. These sessions are open to academics, analysts and independent experts, but not IT security vendors.
17 NOV 2016, 15:00 GMT, 10:00 EST
Network Encryption Made Easy: Utilizing Network Virtualization to Simplify Network Encryption & Enhance your Network Security
Encryption, network virtualization and the imminent GDPR can be very complex issues for organizations to stay on top of. Security professionals need to think about security across clouds and how to utilize the virtualization layer as a security enabler. This webinar will consider encryption both for data-at-rest, and across the network.
In this webinar you will:
- Consider security across clouds in relation to mobility
- Learn how to simplify network encryption
- Discover how the virtualization layer is in a unique position to improve security
- Learn how to circumvent hackers at the hypervisor level
- Discuss the Goldilocks theory and how it relates to information security
- Discover how this can help your organization get ready for GDPR
- Discover forward-looking virtualization solutions.
24 NOV 2016, 15:00 GMT, 10:00 EST
Enterprise Mobility Beyond the BlackBerry
Enterprise mobile journeys should ideally culminate in a digital workspace, where any device – smartphones, tablets and PCs – access any app with seamless single sign-on and strong authentication. Whether you’re interested in the possibility of leveraging end-user computing technologies and learning about the business drivers behind the future trends in enterprise mobility management; worried about the developing threat landscape and how BYOD might evolve; or how emerging VDI technologies could help your business to deploy an efficient and secure mobile workforce, join this webinar to hear specialist insights and takeaways to inform your mobility and digital workspace journey now and into the future.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- Future trends in enterprise mobility – the business drivers
- The developing threat landscape
- How BYOD might evolve
- Emerging technologies that could help the business.